The Barrelman Radio BarrelNation Initiative. “Uplifting Da”. This campaign is solely for restoring hope and joy, to Miss Da and family and to help them emerge out of a very challenging phase of their lives.
These are a few of the items under the Initiative that we are focused on, and asking supporters to rally around, so it can come to fruition.
1. To refresh the stock of clothing and shoes etc for herself and her twins both thirteen.
2. To acquire basic household appliances to include refrigerator, radio/tv, and fan. We just bought her a new cylinder if gas for her stove because was using a coal stove
3. Start a “purpose specific special fund” that will be focused on affording her the ability to be self-reliant and independent. This should allow her to be better able to take care of herself and kids with dignity.
5. Effect necessary minor repairs and refreshing to give her a big smile for Christmas.
6. Generate support for food and other necessary home supplies for the Christmas.
These are only some of the items areas we are working on that’s relevant for gofundme. the others are detailed on the Barrelman Radio Website at www.barrelmanradio.com
We are hoping to reach our target by Latest end of November 2017 as we seek to deliver on our commitment to her in December 2017.
The success of this campaign directly depends on the levels and amount of support given by all well-wishers, sympathizers, and empathizers. Let us give this lady a fair chance of improving herself and status of her children. Let us be a part of the solution.Let us make the difference.
We are grateful for all your support.
Dwight Barrelman Ross